MEET of CHAMPIONS
Top Time Reports will also be shown on the TOP TIMES page!
Congrats to all of our SHRSL swimmers!
MEET OF CHAMPIONS | 2021 MOC Results
D1 – CP, CW, FC, GG, MW, NT, NW, SP
D2 – LO, ME, SC, PG, SW, SL, SK
D3 – FG, QV, SH, ST, TR, TW, WH
2021 MOC Heat Sheets & Databases
Each Team shall submit an ENTRY file of all attending swimmers with times, ages & team names.
- DIVISION ONE: Team Manager ENTRIES FILE | Meet Manager DATABASE | TeamMgr RESULTS File
- DIVISION TWO:Team Manager ENTRIES FILE | Meet Manager DATABASE | TeamMgr RESULTS File
- DIVISION THREE:Team Manager ENTRIES FILE | Meet Manager DATABASE | TeamMgr RESULTS File
- Please create a new DB on your computer labeled (exactly) 2019 MOC ALL in TEAM MANAGER
- Put some dummy info in. Just fake it.
- Use the file above in TEAM MANAGER. “Import Events”
- File > Import Events
- Choose Meet > Entries by Event. Make sure you entries.
- The Relay rotation will be used. I. NO TIMES for relays. Just don’t worry about. Everyone gets 2.
- Check your age up date.
- Use best time, convert to yards
- EXPORT MEET ENTRY FILE > http://activesupport.force.com/hytekswimming/articles/en_US/Article/Export-Meet-Entry-File?retURL=%2FHytekc_searchresult%3Fproducts=Hy_Tek__c%26currentPageNum=1%26searchstring=entries
Division VP & MOC Stat: We’ll send you the file. You will RESTORE THE BACKUP on the Nat computers. You will need to create a meet, fill in the dummy info, and THEN RESTORE. It’s simple: hytekswimming/articles/en_US/
OR follow these instructions (which work on team computers too)
- Open/New: Name a new DB “2021 MOC ALL”. Fill in the info necessary.
- Once set up, FILE > RESTORE. Choose the “downloaded / shared” database for your Division. And hit RESTORE.
- The meet will be seeded, so any scratches need to come to Mel by 12:00 noon on Friday. [email protected]
- We’ll get the files posted so you can start printing heat sheets and lane/timer sheets (30 min print per session on this one).
Five (5) Team Volunteer Assignments & Relay Rotations
Four (4) Team Volunteer Assignments & Relay Rotations
HOW TO RUN A MEET:
- Recommended Materials for MOC Meets
- Division VP – Print These