WHY DO WE SUBMIT TEAM INFO?
The SHRSL League is assuming that ANY and ALL swimmers submitted on a TM7.0 roster have turned in an official league Indemnity & Liability form to their respective teams – and that your coaches, board, League Board has immediate access to the forms should an emergency arise. Due dates for the League Liability forms are addressed in the bylaws and due dates on the website, per the SHRSL bylaws.
2015 REPORT CHANGES (in a nutshell)
- Splash Reports & Meet Results are due by TUESDAY at 12 noon to [email protected] , following each meet (Ex: June 9 meet “Splash Reports” are due by Tuesday, June 10 at 12 noon)
- See ROSTER Due Dates – Home page posted dates (2015: June 6, other dates TBA)
- Splash Reports & Meet Results are due by TUESDAY at 12 noon, following each meet (Ex: June 9 meet “Splash Reports” are due by Tuesday, June 10 at 12 noon)
- Splash Reports can be found under Meet Reports. This report will tell me EXACTLY who swam in the meet thus eliminating the MT/PT requirement.
- Meet Results reports can be found under Reports. SEND THE ZIP file of your meet results. (don’t send a PDF)
- You may use the GROUP CODES for whatever your heart desires. Suggestion: Go ahead and mark your PT (practice team). I do NOT need the information….just a suggestion for your bookkeeping! You could use the group codes to label the AGE GROUPS (easier to run report filter).
- No multiple databases necessary for those on “practice teams” or clinics. ALL SWIMMERS entering the water under the name of a team are required to be on a roster. Mark them whatever you want in the columns – just need to be on a roster. This is MORE than communicated at meetings. NO SECONDARY DATABASES
- 100 point deduction, per bylaws for reports not turned in on time.
TMgr7.0-SHRSL >>> Tutorial (.PPTX)
HyTek Information for 2015 SHRSL Season
Roster Due Dates:
An updated roster is due to DEBBIE PRIOR to your first team activity. [email protected]
#1 | April/May – or whenever your first team activity is! A roster is due to DEBBIE ([email protected]) PRIOR to your first team activity. (there should be NO “MT” designations)
#2 | June 6 – Deadline 12:00pm (noon)
#3 | July 6- Deadline 12:00pm (noon) – NO WIGGLE ROOM HERE
IMPORTANT: Team Manager/Pool Notes:
TEAM MANAGER NOTES for 2014: The following pools are METERS. Set your meet preferences accordingly!
- Covington Woods
- Sugar Land Sharks
- Commonwealth Piranhas Pool: FIVE (5) Lanes
HYTEK: Inputting Swimmer Information:
Swimmer ID numbers:
- Please place your team’s TWO initials IN ALL CAPS (please remove ALL ST – example: NTST – New Territory Swim Team) at the front of all swimmer numbers in the Swimmer ID field. (Example: NT101, ME296, GW-987.) As long as the OFFICIAL team initial is at the front of the ID number, you may use whatever number code post-team-initials of your choosing.