Rosters are due prior to your FIRST team activity.
Team Manager 6.0 Training Materials >>> HERE
- Update on TM6.0 Training: In set up, set your TEAM TYPE to REC, not Age Group.
- Due dates for Roster are on the left hand pane of the front page.
- All training / team manager info is updated and posted on the front page of the League website.
Coaches Disclosure forms posted soon. Remember there is one for 18 and Over, and one for Under 18. All coaches will undergo a background check.
- Twitter: SwimSHRSL
- Facebook: Southwest Houston Recreational Swim League (group page)
- Post accordingly. Feel free to send your parents here!
Ribbon Count: Contact Cheryl at [email protected] if there are any issues with ribbons. All teams picked up their ribbons at Saturday’s meeting.
501(c)3: Motion passed to allow the League to add to the bylaws verbiage about distribution of funds in the event the League dissolves.
UIL update: Reminder that NO UIL/High School issued items can be worn outside of school events. Caps/Suits/Sweats worn at summer league events are in clear violation of UIL rules and will be handled as such. Especially at the Don Cook Natatorium.